Use this simple and stylish notes app to write, organize, and sync your notes in a compatible file format.
TextFile App – Take notes everywhere. Simple, stylish, and synced offline. Download TextFile on the Google Play store now! (Dropbox, Android)
Click the button above to go to the Google Play Store and download TextFile. Or continue reading if you want to learn more about TextFile.
TextFile is for people who want to keep track of all of their notes and information in a much simpler, quicker, and compatible way. TextFile is extremely simple to use and has a stylish modern look, so you’ll enjoy the time you spend writing and organizing all of your notes.
What can you use TextFile for?
- Notes – Notes, project notes, reference notes, notebooks.
- Lists – Lists, checklists, important info, things to remember.
- Writing – Journal entries, blog posts, email drafts, letters.
- Tasks – Tasks, to-do, projects, ideas, logbook.
- Notepad – Sticky notes, notes pad, scratchpad.
- Text – Text editor, plain text, edit text files.
Why should you use TextFile?
- Good-Lookin’ – Simple Android app with a stylish modern look and feel.
- Simple and Quick – As simple and quick as pen and paper.
- Auto Sync and Dropbox – Automatically sync and edit notes online and offline. (*Dropbox.)
- Compatible Files – Open, view, and backup text files on any computer.
- Folders – Organize your notes in an unlimited amount of folders. (*Dropbox, *Personal)
- Subfolders – Create folders even when you are in a submarine. (*Dropbox, *Personal)
- Unlimited Notes – Make as many notes as you want without storage limits. (*Dropbox, *Personal)
- Tablet Compatible – Edit and sync your notes on Android tablets and phones.
Where can you get TextFile?
- TextFile is available on the Google Play Store.
What does TextFile look like?
*Dropbox – Requires free Dropbox account
*Personal – Requires TextFile Personal upgrade