“Take notes everywhere.”
Make your notes and lists simpler, faster, and synced offline. TextFile has a stylish modern look and a minimal aesthetic design, so you’ll enjoy the time you spend writing and viewing all of your notes.
TextFile App – Download TextFile on the Google Play store. (Dropbox, Android)
What can you use TextFile for?
- Notes – Notes, project notes, reference notes, notebooks.
- Lists – Lists, checklists, important info, things to remember.
- Writing – Journal entries, blog posts, email drafts, letters.
- Tasks – Tasks, to-do, projects, ideas, logbook.
- Notepad – Sticky notes, notes pad, scratchpad.
- Text – Text editor, plain text, edit text files.
Why should you use TextFile?
- Stylish – Simple Android app with a stylish modern look and feel.
- Simple – As simple and quick as pen and paper.
- Synced – Automatically sync and edit notes online and offline. (*Dropbox.)
- Compatible – Open, view, and backup text files on any computer.
- Folders – Organize your notes in folders and subfolders. (*Dropbox, *Premium)
- Unlimited – Make as many notes as you want without storage limits. (*Dropbox, *Premium)
Where can you get TextFile?
- TextFile is available on the Google Play Store.
What features does TextFile have?
*Dropbox – Requires free Dropbox account
*Premium – Requires TextFile Premium upgrade
TextFile App – Take notes everywhere. Simple, stylish, and synced offline. Download TextFile on the Google Play store now! (Dropbox, Android)